Saturday, June 7, 2014



My First Week Being a Junior High School Student


Being a junior high school student is harder than being a freshman and sophomore student. There are many adjustments we need to do. For example, we have now our Spanish subject so we must study the Spanish language. We must study the right pronunciation of the words, the correct spelling, and also the meaning of each word. We also have our Advance Statistics in Research. In my first week of studying this subject, I could say that it’s enjoyable because we have an activity about paper plane. Another subject that we have is our Analytic Geometry. Our first lesson in this subject is about the Cartesian plane. Our teacher discussed about the parts of a Cartesian plane. She also discussed about the person where the Cartesian plane was named after. All in all, we have a full of works to do in school but my first week in school is very enjoyable. In my junior high school life, I met our new teachers. You can have a strict impression to some of them but when you know them better you would say that they are all kind. They are only strict when it comes in teaching us. I also met my new classmates. Some of them were my classmates when I was a freshman and sophomore student and some of them were new to me because it’s the first time they became my classmates. All I could say was that my first week being a junior high school student was a memorable week that happened in my whole life.





No comments:

Post a Comment